The Australian Taxation Office requires valuation reports from certified valuers for a number of reasons pertaining to taxation and stamp duty. Such instances include:
- For the transfer of real estate between related parties, such as family members
- For the GST margin scheme for development properties
- For the calculation of any capital gain on a property and the liability associated with this gain
- For businesses who own an asset or premises to claim depreciation on
- For all taxpayers that own investment properties to determine their taxable income
- For the assessment of taxation on a property held in a self-managed superannuation fund
We are the leading valuation firm operating in greater New South Wales and the Sydney Metropolitan area, and we understand the importance of taxation valuations. Tax is paid either on income earned or profit made. In regards to taxation of properties and assets for individuals or companies, there is a need to periodicity asses the value to comply with taxation laws. If you have been asked to order a certified valuation report for any other tax reasons not listed on this page, please call our office so we can assess your situation and let you know how we will be able to limit your tax liability.
All valuers at Vals NSW are certified under the Australian Property Institute and have over 15 years of experience each. They can be available to inspect a property with 1-2 days’ notice, with residential reports taking 2 business days to complete and commercial and industrial reports taking 3-4 days.
We also pride ourselves on our commitment to client satisfaction through our:
- Fast turnaround times
- Close client involvement – talk directly to the valuer
- Provision of accurate and fair valuation reports
- High quality customer service, including any follow up information and reviews needed
- Honesty, integrity, and transparency
To get a quote for a taxation valuation call us on (02) 8599 9899. We have a team of experienced experts; get in touch with one of them today!
You can also email us your details, or simply fill in the Online Enquiry Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.