The rules governing Strata Building Replacement Cost is quite complex and they change quite often. Hence it is quite evident that only those companies who have been in the field of valuation, with special emphasis on such strata building valuations will be able to do full justice to the requirements of their clients.
As per the act there is a legal requirement for the strata owners to provide regular updates to the authorities regarding the replacement costs. These estimates are important in more ways than one. It helps the strata owners to take insurance cover for such renovations and replacements.
We play a big role in helping owners to come up with the right strata building replacement costs based on which insurance estimates are also worked out. Being a reputed valuation company based out of Sydney, there is constant flow of customers who seek help from us regarding these replacement cost estimates.
The reason why we are so much sought after is perhaps because:
• Our experience and expertise in this field makes us the right candidates for such complex strata building replacement cost valuations.
• We are one of the few valuers who have the approval from the government and are therefore registered valuers in Sydney.
• We offer our services not only for strata buildings but even for single buildings too.
• We insist on our customers to go for such valuations on a regular basis as is required under the law.
• We take great care to come out with the right valuation figures because it could impact the insurance cost. We also take trouble to ensure that there is no undervaluation or overvaluation under any circumstances.
To get associated with NSW’s best valuation and property consultant company call us today at (02) 8599 9899 or mail us your contact details and we will give you a call.
Contact Us to know the prevailing rates and services and current discounts that we are offering.