What exactly are related party transfer valuations? Put in simple words, they are transfers that happen mostly between relatives and other close friends or entities. In the normal circumstances, all property transactions where there is a monetary consideration involved, they are referred to as “arms length” transactions.
However, in this case since there is usually no monetary consideration applicable, the onus lies on renowned valuers like us to help come out with valuations of such properties. Based on such valuations it now becomes possible to calculate the stamp duty payable and also CGT if it is applicable.
Most of the clients and customers approach us for such valuations for a number of reasons:
• We are one of the most renowned valuers in Sydney, Australia.
• We have rich experience on any valuation related matters, particularly when it comes to such related party transfer valuations.
• In the absence of monetary considerations, our valuation reports become very important for all legal and other requirements.
• We are not only an experienced hand in this matter but also one of the few valuers who are registered from the Government authorities.
• Being based out of Sydney, we are extremely well connected and therefore in a position to handle almost any such valuation requests from all parts of Sydney.
• We have specialized teams and cells to handle specific valuation tasks including the often difficult and complex related party transfer valuations.
• We adhere to strict time line requirements of our clients without compromising one bit on the quality of work that we deliver.
• We are very open, transparent and ethical in all our valuations and this is a reason why we are a respected entity in this city.
Hence, if you have any such valuation requirements, please do get in touch with us.
If you want to get yourself indulged with one of the best valuations companies in NSW, call us today on (02) 8599 9899 and get your free quotes.