Whenever there is a purchase or sale of property there is an element of Capital Tax Gains payable on the same. As a valuation company that has been around for many years in Sydney, we understand that the CGT or Capital Gains Tax would depend on the valuation of the property.
This is quite a complex calculation because there is an element of backdated valuation concept here. In other words there are certain rules and regulations which specify that the difference between the rate at which a property was bought and the rate at which it is now being sold is the profit. So,CGT has to be paid on the profit so made. However for this to happen:
• It is important to know the valuation that was prevailing at an earlier point in time.
• Only very few companies can be in a position to accurately value a property and that too for a historical date and year.
• Being a leading valuer based at Sydney, we are in a position to help our clients in valuing such transactions that could fall under the ambit of CGT.
• We have the best of teams to help our customers to do it.
• We also follow some of the most scientific and time tested methods of valuation which is again possible because of our rich experience and expertise in this field.
• We also are a registered valuer in Sydney and hence our valuation reports have a special kind of value and reputation amongst the concerned revenue officials.
• Further, we are also very well known as far as sticking to demand time lines are concerned.
• However, in our process of churning out valuation reports for CGT in quick time, we never compromise on the quality of our work.
Taking into account the above, we certainly will be in a position to cater to any requirement for CGT valuation.
You can come at our office to meet us, we would love to hear your queries and help you sail the issue. Contact Us or Call us today on (02) 8599 9899 and get your appointment booked!
If you can’t come to see us, we can also send our valuer to you. Call for further details.